Murray Region Medical Directory
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Medical Services in Murray Region?
Murray Region Medical
The Murray Region, spanning across Victoria and New South Wales, is a beautiful and diverse area that is home to various medical-related businesses. From clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, and rehab centers, patients in need can easily access top-notch medical care when in this region. In this article, we will categorize, list, and describe the benefits of each of these medical-related businesses.
1. Hospitals: Hospitals are the backbone of any community, providing emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient services. The Murray Region has several well-established hospitals, and some of them include St. John of God Hospital in Wodonga, Albury Wodonga Private Hospital, Wangaratta Private Hospital, and Northeast Health Wangaratta. These hospitals are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment, highly trained staff, and offer a range of specialties, including but not limited to cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, and oncology.
2. Clinics: For routine checkups, primary care physicians, and specialty services, patients can visit clinics in the Murray Region. These clinics provide comprehensive primary care, family medicine, pediatrics, and preventive medicine services. Patients can also receive consultations from specialists in various fields such as dermatology, cardiology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology, and many more. Some of the leading clinics in the Murray Region include the Wodonga Skin Center, Albury Medical Clinic, and Pioneers Medical Center.
3. Pharmacies: Pharmacies in the Murray Region provide a variety of medications and medical supplies to patients. They offer prescription medications, OTC drugs, and health and wellness products. Patients can fill their prescriptions at these pharmacies and also receive counseling and advice on medication management. Some of the leading pharmacies in the Murray Region include the My Chemist Wodonga, Blooms The Chemist Wangaratta, and Terry White Chemists Albury.
4. Rehabilitation Centers: Rehabilitation centers play a crucial role in helping patients recover from injuries, illnesses, and surgeries. They provide various therapies, such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and many more, to help patients regain their strength, mobility, and independence. Some of the leading rehabilitation centers in the Murray Region include the Albury Wodonga Health Rehabilitation Unit, Murray Valley Private Hospital Rehabilitation Unit, and Northeast Health Wangaratta Allied Health Services.
1. Access to quality care: Patients in the Murray Region can access high-quality medical care and services from well-trained and experienced medical professionals.
2. Wide range of specialties: Patients can access various specialties, ranging from cardiology to neurology, in addition to primary care services.
3. Convenience: Patients can access medical services close to home, reducing travel time and making it easier to manage their health.
4. Holistic care: Patients can receive comprehensive care that includes preventive medicine, counseling, and support services.
1. St. John of God Hospital Wodonga: (02) 6043 0400
2. Albury Wodonga Private Hospital: (02) 6041 1411
3. Wangaratta Private Hospital: (03) 5721 0311
4. Northeast Health Wangaratta: (03) 5722 0123
5. Wodonga Skin Center: (02) 6024 2586
6. Albury Medical Clinic: (02) 6021 6488
7. Pioneers Medical Center: (03) 5722 2000
8. My Chemist Wodonga: (02) 6056 3666
9. Blooms The Chemist Wangaratta: (03) 5721 6346
10. Terry White Chemists Albury: (02) 6041 3888
11. Albury Wodonga Health Rehabilitation Unit: (02) 6058 4444
12. Murray Valley Private Hospital Rehabilitation Unit: (03) 5742 1111
13. Northeast Health Wangaratta Allied Health Services: (03) 5722 5444
patients in the Murray Region have access to excellent medical care and services from a wide range of medical-related businesses. These businesses offer convenience, quality care, a variety of specialties, and holistic care, making it easier for patients to manage their health. Contact details for each of these businesses have been provided to facilitate access.
Murray Region Medical Articles